Call: 585-356-0999 Monday - Thursday
8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Clean, dry and sheltered
work area with suitable flooring.
- Appropriate lighting.
- Access to water and electric.
- Clean, dry horses.
- For safety reasons, there must
always be a capable handler on
site -no exceptions.
- Horses unable to stand
appropriately must have handler
present and/or be sedated by a
- Credit extended is subject to a $5 billing
fee and monthly rate of 1.5%
- Returned checks are subject to a $50 fee
- Payment is due upon completion of
services and can be made in the form of
cash or check, unless prior arrangements
have been made.
- Maintaining regularly scheduled
appointments are in everyone's
best interests and guarantee the
most convenient times for the client.
- Life happens, rescheduling is
not usually a problem.
- Hours of operation are
- Emergencies will be handled
on a case by case basis.